Name your Top Five[tm] favorite musical artists of all-time (1 Viewer)

I'm not going through the entire thread, but just on page 1:

Rob Pilatus
Fabrice Morvan
Kenny G
bjork
Pete Best

And that's without putting much thought into it.

Edit: Just scanning the rest of the pages, I'm revising my estimate upwards to 50%
You’ll have to explain yourNelson> Bjork contention
That’s insanity

Lol. That would be awesome. But, I assure you that is basically what happened. Of course, it was a really long time ago so some of my details could be off. Out of curiosity, what did he say happened?

He said something to the effect of the person walked back their stance when he explained why it was necessary, but it was a good exchange. Wish I could remember where I heard this. Feel like it was on XM somewhere who knows. Wasn't recent.

He said something to the effect of the person walked back their stance when he explained why it was necessary, but it was a good exchange. Wish I could remember where I heard this. Feel like it was on XM somewhere who knows. Wasn't recent.

Then he either had a similar conversation with someone else or he recalls it wrong. It's not really my nature to walk back on anything. :hihi:

Billy Bragg
Mike Campbell
Jason Isbell
Tom Petty
Dewey Cox

Jason’s new album Weathervanes is really good. I was worried he getting too routine with his album-making but not so, it’s inspired, it got rockers, it’s all that makes Jason Isbell great.

I wish we could make Waters/Gilmour one person. David really is just an extension of Roger.

Except they are polar opposites.....there is no PF without both of them, the version of PF without Waters is just Gilmour solo stuff IMO....and I like some of it.....but it's not PF....you can't have the hopeful without the cynic....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom