Question Name your weakness when it comes to physical pain. Name your strength. (1 Viewer)

I cannot handle people pulling for manipulating my fingers or feet. I cannot handle a foot massage with any amount of force applied. I am a gigantic sissy la la when it comes to my fingers and toes.

Conversely, I can touch and handle very hot objects with ease compared to most, and needles do not affect me even in the slightest. I give blood twice a month.
not quite what you're saying, but
this reminds me of the time i've run into people who real foot issues
as someone who has spent a lot of time training and performing barefoot, it's quite something running into someone who's like "*gag* i can't even look at feet without *gag* getting sick"
and if you want to put them in a come, just have the bare feet touch them somewhere

and if you want to put them in a come, just have the bare feet touch them somewhere

11902836-mmmain.jpg

Slightly embarrassed to admit, I don’t like looking at other people’s feet. Unless they’re like perfect model feet. The way some people wear flip flops and show the world their nasty feet just floors me. If my feet looked like that, I’d never look at them let alone let other people see them.

Now I would never gag or even feel a bit queasy, but I just don’t care for them. Especially in restaurants when I’m eating. Sorry, guido.

Slightly embarrassed to admit, I don’t like looking at other people’s feet. Unless they’re like perfect model feet. The way some people wear flip flops and show the world their nasty feet just floors me. If my feet looked like that, I’d never look at them let alone let other people see them.

Now I would never gag or even feel a bit queasy, but I just don’t care for them. Especially in restaurants when I’m eating. Sorry, guido.
and you reminded me, not only have i seen a LOT of feet, i've seen some very busted up feet
the majority of female dancers have rammed their feet in pointe shoes, which are just foot torture devices - and then the feet are going to be cut, split, scabbed
like my feet bc of an injury to my right foot that i still had to dance on for months, my right foot is shaped more like a malformed pentagram and the left is the normal trianglish feet

Couple of years ago I had a laparoscopic surgery go south and end up with me gutted liked a fish with thirty staples holding my new ten inch incision ogether and waking up in ICU. Everyone from nurses to doctors complimented me on pain tolerance through the whole ordeal.

Except when it came to removing any tape that was on me, changing IVs, etc.There were tears with that. I dont mind being cut on, but keep that forking tape away from me. Stuff hurts, man,

Lol I’m glad you made it thru.
(Only laughing at your description of the tape)

A nasty tension headache reduces me to nothing.

Ward I had a boss who would shut down with a migraine. I always felt bad for him but didn’t understand.
Now with this IOP putting me into a vice and keeping me there, I definitely understand.

Ward I had a boss who would shut down with a migraine. I always felt bad for him but didn’t understand.
Now with this IOP putting me into a vice and keeping me there, I definitely understand.

I played on a bowling league with a man who suffered cluster headaches. They are supposedly many times worse than a Migraine. He told me he thought about suicide. I cannot imagine that level of pain.

I played on a bowling league with a man who suffered cluster headaches. They are supposedly many times worse than a Migraine. He told me he thought about suicide. I cannot imagine that level of pain.

Until recently I’d have agreed.
Now I can empathize one hundred percent.
When my heavy attacks come they render me speechless.

yet still able to type

When the agony lets up I spend that time here. Not much else to do while stuck at home recovering. ?
I’m not posting while the attacks are heaviest. I almost let your comment make me upset as I know what I’m going through, then I realized that’s a reflection on you (your post) and not me. And not who I want to be.

And if indeed that was a sarcastic and doubtful post I assure you I don’t make any of this up. I get it though. Hope you have a good day. ?

Last edited:
anything above the neck slays me, causes me more anxiety than anything. I start dealing with TINNITUS ( ringing in the ears) about 5 years ago and it broke me down to the point I had to get psychiatric help and I'm a mental health therapist, but you adjust eventually. Other than that I've nearly had the tip of my toe ripped off, wife taped it back on you can never tell, fishing hook through my finger, no problem, bike crash 'I'm good". I wasn't the same after a colonoscopy but I survived.

anything above the neck slays me, causes me more anxiety than anything. I start dealing with TINNITUS ( ringing in the ears) about 5 years ago and it broke me down to the point I had to get psychiatric help and I'm a mental health therapist, but you adjust eventually. Other than that I've nearly had the tip of my toe ripped off, wife taped it back on you can never tell, fishing hook through my finger, no problem, bike crash 'I'm good". I wasn't the same after a colonoscopy but I survived.

I’m glad you are better! Tinnitus is no fun.
All my health issues have been neck up.
The tumors, multiple transplants and much more lol, all neck up. Believe it’s referred to as a ‘hot mess’? ?
And agreed it’s amazing what we can adapt to and become acclimated to. I’ve been able to do that my whole life until the IOP.
It’s fascinating to me that we all are built to handle different things.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom