Naming Jenkins' Play (1 Viewer)

/end thread and someone tweet Duncan to spread the word

If we have indeed agreed on The Turkey Day Takeaway, someone should really get the word to someone so it will become official. I'd love to hear Bobby talk about it on the way home from work Monday. I love the name.
Someone should let Jenkins know we've named it.
Wonder if he's looked at it on film yet, surely it's on youtube or something by now. RM didn't watch his miracle play for the longest time. I hope Jenkins does. It should inspire him to do the same against the Bengals, if need be.
I had a sign last year at a game that said "Strip it Macolm." He saw it and seemed to like it. He's always been good at stripping the ball. But, that play Thursday was just amazing.

We need to share the name with the rest of the Who Dat Nation.

If we have indeed agreed on The Turkey Day Takeaway, someone should really get the word to someone so it will become official. I'd love to hear Bobby talk about it on the way home from work Monday. I love the name.
Someone should let Jenkins know we've named it.
Wonder if he's looked at it on film yet, surely it's on youtube or something by now. RM didn't watch his miracle play for the longest time. I hope Jenkins does. It should inspire him to do the same against the Bengals, if need be.
I had a sign last year at a game that said "Strip it Macolm." He saw it and seemed to like it. He's always been good at stripping the ball. But, that play Thursday was just amazing.

We need to share the name with the rest of the Who Dat Nation.
OK, I've got a cousin that works in the media so I sent something to her.

So considering how we have Ambush, The Meachem Miracle, Hakim Drops the Ball, etc, what are we going to name Jenkins' play last Thursday? I'd safely say that it was such an awesome/memorable play to be name-worthy.

Totally AGREE and "TurkeyDay TakeAway" is really cool, those of US will relate but not stating Malcom's NAME in the monicker seems somehow lacking, yet, you can't have everything............so , TDTA will have to do until someone of The WHODAT NATION rises up with a very clever response to this challenge!

So, you just made a huge catch to ice the big game. You even put the ball in a "secure" place so that the oncoming defender won't have a chance in getting it. But you never saw me in your rearview mirror, and got blindsided! :no:

MAYHEM! :hihi:

Totally AGREE and "TurkeyDay TakeAway" is really cool, those of US will relate but not stating Malcom's NAME in the monicker seems somehow lacking, yet, you can't have everything............so , TDTA will have to do until someone of The WHODAT NATION rises up with a very clever response to this challenge!
I'd disagree that you have to state the player's name to have a memorable play name. There are plays like, "The Catch", "The Sea of Hands", "The Holly Roller", etc. (even "Ambush") in which you immediately know the play when you hear the name.

Of course, I am a little partial to "Turkey Day Takeaway"...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom