Naomi Osaka a saints fan? (1 Viewer)

Mackie is a Saints fan Saints fan. Like diehard.

Naomi probably just liked the jacket/outfit. Sincerely doubt she can name 5 Saints players (she doesn't follow the Saints or our players on any of her socials and has never mentioned us). And that's ok. It's good to see her showing us love. Maybe the Saints reposting this picture ad nauseam may make her follow the team more.

She all decked out! I was a fan of hers anyway, not even more.

I saw that surprising.. I was also surprise anthony mackie, was a huge saints fan

I saw him at Costco once. Must've been having a bad day about something. Or maybe he got tired of people bothering him when brother just wants to come and buy those $5 rotisserie chickens.

I saw him at Costco once. Must've been having a bad day about something. Or maybe he got tired of people bothering him when brother just wants to come and buy those $5 rotisserie chickens.
that's funny because he's surprisingly accessible to say he's a part of the biggest film franchise currently. I've randomly run into him a few times and every time he was more than nice and welcoming.

Mackie is a Saints fan Saints fan. Like diehard.

Naomi probably just liked the jacket/outfit. Sincerely doubt she can name 5 Saints players (she doesn't follow the Saints or our players on any of her socials and has never mentioned us). And that's ok. It's good to see her showing us love. Maybe the Saints reposting this picture ad nauseam may make her follow the team more.
Idk maybe she genuinely likes the saints cause that’s a ugly arse jacket :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom