Naomi, Season 1 (1 Viewer)

GrandAdmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So this premiered last night along with season 2 of Superman and Lois. I haven't watched it yet, but wanted to see if anyone else took a look at the pilot. I plan on watching before the weekend is out.

So this premiered last night along with season 2 of Superman and Lois. I haven't watched it yet, but wanted to see if anyone else took a look at the pilot. I plan on watching before the weekend is out.
I'm going to watch it tonight after I finish Superman and Lois that I'm currently watching now.

It seems def geared towards more of a YA audience, but I think it has promise... I'm not familiar w/ Naomi from the DCU, so I guess I'll see how it develops...

It seems def geared towards more of a YA audience, but I think it has promise... I'm not familiar w/ Naomi from the DCU, so I guess I'll see how it develops...
Not sure I'm crazy about the first episode, probably because it's the pilot. But something's definitely off. It definitely fits the Arrowverse model more than anything else.

Ok... two episodes in and I already feel like I'm reading a Brian Michael Bendis comic. Ugh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom