Nate Bargatze..... (1 Viewer)

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Anyone a fan?

Stumbled across this comedian a while back, and I really enjoyed him.

On the heels of the John Mulaney thread, wanted to see if there were any Nate fans out there.

Comedians are so unique and every once in a while I’ll hear one that I really like.

Completely clean.....which is actually tougher to be funny.....but he’s got a great style about it.

Just kind of a normal guy who knowingly isn’t too bright.

Thank you Netflix

i like Nate, he's good...you should check out Mark Normand who is from New Orleans...he has an hour long special called 'Out to Lunch' that he put on the youtubes

I'm a fan - they play his clips on Netflix is Joke radio (Sirius) and I watched the Tennessee Kid. He's got a great delivery - funny guy. He seems to somewhat often go on the show that Fortune Femister and Tom Papa (really entertaining daily style radio show, btw) on Sirius 93.

He's also a huge Vanderbilt sports fan, which isn't that interesting to most people but when I was at Vandy, I met guys like him - Nashville locals who didn't go to Vandy but became Vandy sports fans, mainly to be contrarian from all of the Vols, Bama, and UK fans that dominate the region. He says some funny stuff about that whole dynamic.

Anyone a fan?

Stumbled across this comedian a while back, and I really enjoyed him.

On the heels of the John Mulaney thread, wanted to see if there were any Nate fans out there.

Comedians are so unique and every once in a while I’ll hear one that I really like.

Completely clean.....which is actually tougher to be funny.....but he’s got a great style about it.

Just kind of a normal guy who knowingly isn’t too bright.

Thank you Netflix

Another totally clean (and totally hilarious) comic with a regional flare about him is Tommy Ryman. He's from Minnesota (probably why he does a clean act) - and definitely has an accent and a sort of nasal tone that takes a second to warm up to, but he's really funny. And you can listen to his stuff with anybody, never any foul language or overly adult themes.

He's got one album out that's great the whole way. It's on Spotify and YouTube.

Here's the first track:

His story of how he proposed to his girlfriend/wife is great:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom