Nate Burleson must be drunk (1 Viewer)

To just look at records is a bit short sided. We also had a hof quarterback the past two years. Like I said, this is the most complete team I have ever seen. We are actually winning games because of our defense. Special teams is a breath away from a touchdown every kick or punt. All this with a back up QB. Ill say it again, this is the most complete Saints team I have ever seen
no one's arguing that
the train of thought, if we can call it that, is that the shows finally HAVE to acknowledge the saints (yes bc of the D/complete team)
BUT they've been one of the top teams for 3 years

yup
as long as you can forego decent retirement, housing and luxuries like groceries; teaching is the way to go

:jpshakehead: :hihi:
source.gif

yup
as long as you can forego decent retirement, housing and luxuries like groceries; teaching is the way to go

I’m a teacher as well, and the retirement is one of the best parts of the job. Hard to argue with the other stuff though.
I’m happy... my kids and wife have what they need, and I get to make a positive impact on others’ lives.

I’m a teacher as well, and the retirement is one of the best parts of the job. Hard to argue with the other stuff though.
I’m happy... my kids and wife have what they need, and I get to make a positive impact on others’ lives.

Yup, I’m a teacher, coach, and bus driver. Retirement is one of the perks. However, the rest of life is a struggle haha

But, teaching special education and coaching today’s youth I’m continuously reminded of why I made the choice to go into this profession.

A few weeks ago (iirc after the Cowboys game) Nate also said he wouldn't pick against the Saints again this season. I don't know if he has in fact kept that promise to date, and I won't believe it until I see him actually go all season. I'm sure if both teams don't lose another game going into the 49ers @ Saints game, he'll pick the 49ers.
Garopolo doesn’t stand a chance vs us either IMO . His numbers are not pretty it’s all defense up there they beat the redskins 9-0 lol

A few weeks ago (iirc after the Cowboys game) Nate also said he wouldn't pick against the Saints again this season. I don't know if he has in fact kept that promise to date, and I won't believe it until I see him actually go all season. I'm sure if both teams don't lose another game going into the 49ers @ Saints game, he'll pick the 49ers.
Pretty sure he picked the Bears on Sunday.

Yup, I’m a teacher, coach, and bus driver. Retirement is one of the perks. However, the rest of life is a struggle haha

But, teaching special education and coaching today’s youth I’m continuously reminded of why I made the choice to go into this profession.

Do you ever drug the kids when they are being brats or hang them outside the window holding only their legs - lol. I wouldn't blame you at all or tell any of their parents!

50 to 60 million dollars?

Do you ever drug the kids when they are being brats or hang them outside the window holding only their legs - lol. I wouldn't blame you at all or tell any of their parents!

Haha somehow I refrain from doing that, but I appreciate the commitment to keeping me out of prison by remaining silent ?

To just look at records is a bit short sided. We also had a hof quarterback the past two years. Like I said, this is the most complete team I have ever seen. We are actually winning games because of our defense. Special teams is a breath away from a touchdown every kick or punt. All this with a back up QB. Ill say it again, this is the most complete Saints team I have ever seen

I was at the very first Saints game ever played in Tulane Stadium in 1967 so I've seen every Saints team in their history and I have to say that top to bottom this is the best Saints team I've ever seen as well.

Also the best coaching staff they've ever had!!

Not just any ole back up. A backup that is a former pro bowl QB that just so happens to have won Rookie of the Year. The guy can play and he isn't making bad decisions that lead to turnovers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom