Nate Stupar (1 Viewer)

RetroMcBananaFace

AKA: retrobanana
Reaction score
This guy is everywhere. Breaking up passes in the end zone, coming up from deep on a short throw, getting his nose dirty in the middle of the field. I like him a lot.

ELLIASJWILLIAMS

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This guy is everywhere. Breaking up passes in the end zone, coming up from deep on a short throw, getting his nose dirty in the middle of the field. I like him a lot.
He's got some nasty and twitch to him.

TruSaint

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yup, I like him. This is the guy from that falcons GIF that owned the cowboys o-line. He looked awesome tonight. Being around the ball, setting the edge, forcing runs back inside, and had an awesome TD saving pass break up.

I really, really hope Stephone is ok, but if he isn't Stupar might not be a terrible downgrade. We'll see.

Cougar 1

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
The Pats put the RB out wide hoping to get a good matchup against the LB in man coverage.

Nate made a helluva play!

But I wanna give a shout out to all the LBs and their play in the 1st half! Been awhile since Ive seen a group so active against both the run or pass!

Sumdude34

All-Pro
Reaction score
He actually defended that rub route well in man against the split out RB earlier too. The guy has got some coverage ability. Something tells me he played safety at some point.

Chris Cole

King Cole
Reaction score
This guy plays mean. When they talked about the brawl he got into at camp it reminded me of a Bill romanowski type character. I love the effort this guy plays with. He is mental

AARPSaint

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Isn't his twitter handle Nastynate or something like that? He was all over the field, and that pass breakup in the end zone was Vilmaesque.

VPCajun

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Stupar was stellar last night!

Not only was he in the right place most of the time, he actually Made The Play when it came his way!

(Too often we have seen players not being in the right place, but when they are in position to Make The Play, they fail.)

Hopefully, the Defense, will, wait for it, GEL as the season plays out!

Geaux Saints - Kick Butt!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom