National Hockey League ‘22-‘23 (2 Viewers)

I really like the Red Wings uniform.
Whenever I watch Detroit play Toronto....I like when the broadcast production team will show Red Wings vs Maple Leafs images from the 50s, 60s and 70s. Looking forward to getting beyond the pre-season. Hockey is a great sport when the players are in a setting/situation that makes them play with intensity.

Last edited:
I really like the Red Wings uniform.
Whenever I watch Detroit play Toronto....I like when the broadcast production team will show Red Wings vs Maple Leafs images from the 50s, 60s and 70s. Looking forward to getting beyond the pre-season. Hockey is a great sport when the players are in a setting/situation that makes them play with intensity.
Yep I love the Original Six games. They're like NFL Divisional games where anything can happen even if one team is favoured by 20 points.

I quit the Leafs in 1994. I went to see games in Buffalo, Jersey and Detroit to see which team and arena I liked the best and have been a Wings fan ever since.

Yep I love the Original Six games. They're like NFL Divisional games where anything can happen even if one team is favoured by 20 points.

I quit the Leafs in 1994. I went to see games in Buffalo, Jersey and Detroit to see which team and arena I liked the best and have been a Wings fan ever since.
At the bottom of your profile it says: Windsor Canada. Do you still live there?
You mention you saw games in Buffalo , Detroit and (to my surprise) NJ and you settled on Detroit. Did you ever see a game in Ottawa?

At the bottom of your profile it says: Windsor Canada. Do you still live there?
You mention you saw games in Buffalo , Detroit and (to my surprise) NJ and you settled on Detroit. Did you ever see a game in Ottawa?
I moved from Toronto to Windsor in 2008, still here. Never went to Ottawa to catch a game or audition their team..lol I went with the three closest cities with the best rising teams at the time. NJ was just too far to go every time I wanted to catch a game.

Leaf mgmt ticked me off and although I'm a loyal fan, far too many stupid decisions turned me away.

I still think Jersey has the best jerseys in the league.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom