National Hockey League ‘22-‘23 (1 Viewer)

Pens are wrapping up a West Coast swing, so I haven’t been watching as much. Once they get place to playing in the Eastern and Central time zones, I’ll be paying closer attention. (At least they beat the Sharks last night).

I am watching the NY Islanders host the LA Kings. Something amusing happened. A linesman got in the way of a check and he himself got checked. It was such a good check that the linesman was lifted up in the air and went right over the boards in front of the players bench. He ended up in the laps of the seated players. To his credit the linesman kept his eyes on the ice and made a call as soon as he returned to the ice surface.

As a surprise to no one the Rangers have acquired Patrick Kane. Yikes.

As a side, gboudx, may I PM you with a couple of questions as I may be at the Pens Stars game on 3/23, in Dallas? Thanks

Why is that? Think they gave up too much for an aging rent-a-player? Or, just don’t think he’s a good fit for their system?
Guess it’s more wait and see right now. I’ve seen them do this in the past with little success. I’m kind of surprised because I didn’t think this regime would make that kind of move

I'm watching the Rangers at the Flyers. At the end of 2, it's Flyers 2 Rangers 1.
Just for fun I'll make a prediction. then if I'm correct everyone will think I'm smart :LOL:
In the 3rd period the Rangers will tie it up.
In the OT no one will score.
Rangers prevail in a shootout.
Again it's just a prediction for the fun of it.

I'm watching the Rangers at the Flyers. At the end of 2, it's Flyers 2 Rangers 1.
Just for fun I'll make a prediction. then if I'm correct everyone will think I'm smart :LOL:
In the 3rd period the Rangers will tie it up.
In the OT no one will score.
Rangers prevail in a shootout.
Again it's just a prediction for the fun of it.
I've come back to the thread with an update.
With 9 minutes and 27 seconds remaining in the 3rd period, the Rangers scored and the game is tied at 2-2.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom