National Hockey League ‘22-‘23 (2 Viewers)

The player in the offensive zone has to put his stick down first in a faceoff. If he's being a weenie the linesman will tell him where to go.
I’ll keep an eye on this to see if it’s consistent. Thanks.

Half of me wants the Wings to suffer one more year to have a shot at drafting Bedard, while the other half is sick of not seeing playoff hockey for six seasons after a 25 year playoff run.

Half of me wants the Wings to suffer one more year to have a shot at drafting Bedard, while the other half is sick of not seeing playoff hockey for six seasons after a 25 year playoff run.
Well tell us about Bedard. I never follow or know about players who are in college or juniors or whatever.

Bedard has, for the last two years been the guy to get for
Well tell us about Bedard. I never follow or know about players who are in college or juniors or whatever.
this years draft. Crazy good kid that will be a franchise player like Crosby and McDavid. There are about 6 kids that look great for the next draft and all could be #1 overall picks in any year except this. Connor Bedard is a stud.

Yeah he's got that McDavid, McKinnon crazy skillset.

I can't believe how short the break is. The Avs just won this thing like two weeks ago.

Watching NY Rangers @ NJ Devils. I follow the Rangers more than any other team. Their channel ( MSG Network) is part of my standard channel lineup with Verizon Fios. Yet I plan on watching hockey on ESPN as well. I just like the NHL in general.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom