Navy UFO Task Force Confirmed (1 Viewer)

interesting that the Air Force doesn't have one.

Kelly Johnson had a 15th rule that he passed on by word of mouth. According to the book "Skunk Works" the 15th rule is: "Starve before doing business with the damned Navy. They don't know what the hell they want and will drive you up a wall before they break either your heart or a more exposed part of your anatomy."[

It's probably run by a career politician who is a yes man to the president. If Aliens ever do invade they will just tell us it's kind of like birds and there is no risk to Americans and we'll spend $6 Trillion dollars to mitigate that non-risk. Then the group will be told to slow down the radars so we don't detect as many because if we don't detect aliens then there wont be as many.

interesting that the Air Force doesn't have one.
my stepfather was in it when it was called the chair force. that's why he is lazy.

just kidding (not about his douchebag arse). i'm a staunch supporter of all military.

this is awesome.

They did with Project Blue Book and related iterations.

There's always been the theory that Blue Book was specifically designed to discredit witnesses by coming up with mundane explanations (swamp gas, Venus, etc.) to make them look like whackos on purpose.

Although I've always been interested in the fact that J. Allen Hynek started his work with the government believing it was all garbage and by the time he was done he was much less skeptical and admitted a small percentage of the cases he investigated were indeed completely inexplicable.

It's probably run by a career politician who is a yes man to the president. If Aliens ever do invade they will just tell us it's kind of like birds and there is no risk to Americans and we'll spend $6 Trillion dollars to mitigate that non-risk. Then the group will be told to slow down the radars so we don't detect as many because if we don't detect aliens then there wont be as many.
Dude! Birds aren't real! I honestly never heard of this campaign until last week, my sister was wearing a shirt. I think she told me it started off as an awareness campaign but of course through the years people took off with it and started believing it.

In this meeting they sought to kill two birds with one stone and remove all birds from the United States (thus eliminating their fecal problem), but also replacing these birds with billions of sophisticated robot look a likes- capable of mimicking real birds in every way. Dulles and his team wanted to create the greatest surveillance system ever imagined, with the capability of tracking someone on foot, in a vehicle, or even in their personal home.

Chapter 2: How?

It is imperative that we discuss the methods that the government used to extinguish over 12 billion birds between 1959 and 1971. If we are to make disciples of the birds aren’t real movement, we must equip each and every person with the knowledge of what truly happened in this saga of insanity and government corruption. Here are the facts and eyewitness accounts of various key events that occurred within our nation that completely destroyed every man woman and child bird in existence.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom