n'awlins saints & da fairgroun's (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
anyone hear the front office show on wwl radio, and wdsu sports on television tonight? seems our drew, sean, ben (hales, saints exec) mickey (loomis, saints exec), along with jaws and jimmy buffett own a piece of a racehorse running tomorrow at the fairgrounds. i didn't catch the horse's name. drew (presser) says he's seen pix of the horse. that's about all he knows. mickey (front office show on wwl) says he knows nothing about horse racing, either, but will check it out tomorrow at the fairgrounds t'giving day opening. the jockey/horse will wear #9. they didn't say what color silks, but black and gold wouldn't be too far off, i'd imagine.

is this a distraction? nothing? something? a "what were they thinking??!" i'd be interested to hear what others think of this.

trying to find a written link, but surely i'm not the only one who heard and saw this tonight?

what would suck is if that Saint horse loses to half the horses on the track, seems to be a tale-tale sign of things in black and gold.

<table border="0" width="450"><tbody><tr align="left" valign="top"><td colspan="5">[SIZE=-1]10th race - Fair Grounds - November 22, 2007[/SIZE] </td> </tr> <tr align="left" bgcolor="#e3dfcb" valign="top"> <th>[SIZE=-1]Pgm[/SIZE]</th> <th>[SIZE=-1]Horse[/SIZE]</th> <th align="right">[SIZE=-1]Win[/SIZE]</th> <th align="right">[SIZE=-1]Place[/SIZE]</th> <th align="right">[SIZE=-1]Show[/SIZE]</th> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> <td align="left" bgcolor="#e3dfcb">[SIZE=-1] 10 [/SIZE]</td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Sagaponack[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 5.80[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 3.60[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 3.00[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> <td align="left" bgcolor="#e3dfcb">[SIZE=-1] 4 [/SIZE]</td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Proper Paul[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 4.60[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 3.40[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> <td align="left" bgcolor="#e3dfcb">[SIZE=-1] 9 [/SIZE]</td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Pulaski County[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 3.40[/SIZE]</td></tr></tbody></table>
http://equibase.fairgroundsracecourse.com/eqbCustomQuickResults.cfm?TRK=FG&CY=USA&style=FG
Does that mean Polaski County came 3rd?

wdsu showed clips from the racetrack. loomis and drew were there with the jockey and some other guys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom