NBA 19/20 begins with the Oye Bowl (1 Viewer)

They've had a great preseason with and without Zion, but The Raptors even minus Kawhi are going to be a tough opening test. I'm just hoping for a game that's close to the end on this one.

Funny when I saw the schedule, I thought of Oye first, too

I am really excited for this game.

We had two Raptors assistant coaches come into our school last week to meet with our basketball coaches to talk to us about basketball - schemes, offenses, rebounding, drills, practice, etc

It was an amazing experience for us and as they talked about the playoffs and the win, it was re-living it all again. Our second assistant got face time with the Championship trophy.

Amazing kickoff to our own basketball season which starts with a tournament on Friday, where we're eyeing our 4th trip to the provincial Final Four in the last 6 years.

There's a lot of hype in the house for the game tonight. For the city.

Kawhi is being remembered quite fondly. Not having him and Zion not playing takes a little bit out of tonight, but I plan on enjoying it!

The last couple of weeks have sucked - on account of the school bus totaling my vehicle as it sat in the school parking lot - and I really would like a good game and fun time tonight.

I cannot be at the game - but loads of folks are, so I'll be tuned in vicariously.

I am really excited for this game.

We had two Raptors assistant coaches come into our school last week to meet with our basketball coaches to talk to us about basketball - schemes, offenses, rebounding, drills, practice, etc

It was an amazing experience for us and as they talked about the playoffs and the win, it was re-living it all again. Our second assistant got face time with the Championship trophy.

Amazing kickoff to our own basketball season which starts with a tournament on Friday, where we're eyeing our 4th trip to the provincial Final Four in the last 6 years.

There's a lot of hype in the house for the game tonight. For the city.

Kawhi is being remembered quite fondly. Not having him and Zion not playing takes a little bit out of tonight, but I plan on enjoying it!

The last couple of weeks have sucked - on account of the school bus totaling my vehicle as it sat in the school parking lot - and I really would like a good game and fun time tonight.

I cannot be at the game - but loads of folks are, so I'll be tuned in vicariously.
you should write a book based on your excitement alone. i'd totally not read it, but i would buy it.

the rings are freaking niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

that city skyline is dope

EHhOMJLX0AAnpm7

Great 1st Q. Love the hustle on this Pels team, especially on the offensive boards. NAW getting minutes in the 1st Q is big. I’m all in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom