NBA 19/20 begins with the Oye Bowl (1 Viewer)

Yesterday, I was talking with a friend who knows a few folks in NBA management and have talked about Jrue and hoping he's available. Depending on what happens, where he fits with the team, his age and time left on his contract, wouldn't be surprised if he's moved this season and there would be a number of suitors. I know there was some talk about this near the end of last season, but there's still interest out there.

Yesterday, I was talking with a friend who knows a few folks in NBA management and have talked about Jrue and hoping he's available. Depending on what happens, where he fits with the team, his age and time left on his contract, wouldn't be surprised if he's moved this season and there would be a number of suitors. I know there was some talk about this near the end of last season, but there's still interest out there.

I've heard the Clippers tried to get him this past summer.

Remember last year when we started 4-0
And everyone thought ‘this is the year’ and then we hit the skids hard?
Hopefully this is the opposite of that

I'm not worried yet. They been in contention in all three games they've played. They seem to be going cold at the wrong time (I'm looking at you Redick) and making a few mental mistakes, but it's very early soon. I think this team is still ahead of schedule.

With all due respect, Alvin Gentry is a great guy, but a sheetty coach.

17 years and only 5 winning seasons (and he is 0-3 this year). Don’t blame injuries to Jrue and Zion, we still have a ton of misguided talent on this team.

This is getting hard to watch. Unless Zion is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost we are going to be seriously undermanned.

how much longer before loser Gentry is gone? Is tonight too soon? The fans were leaving at half time.

This is getting hard to watch. Unless Zion is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost we are going to be seriously undermanned.

how much longer before loser Gentry is gone? Is tonight too soon? The fans were leaving at half time.

I've never been a Gentry fan. He's middle of the road at best. I wasn't too keen on him becoming coach, and he's been given enough time to make his mark. I know it's early, but this start, from a coaching standpoint isn't promising. Maybe he'll adjust, but I'm not holding my breath.

Y'all ever see that basket ball movie where they pick a fan to coach the team and it wound up being Whoopie? Yeah I'm at that point.

Y'all ever see that basket ball movie where they pick a fan to coach the team and it wound up being Whoopie? Yeah I'm at that point.
I was at that point last year, now I am at a point where we don’t even need a coach.

Seriously though, folks are defending Gentry still. 17 years and only 5 of those were winning seasons, but his system is top notch? Da fuq?

Yea... Gentry was already on thin ice. It's since opened up and swallowed him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom