NBA 2020 Season and Playoffs (8 Viewers)

There has got to be more to this than just rest. Something isn't right.

I dont know, i mean it would make sense since all the tasking heads on espn and the like keep saying that Zion looks out of shape and slow.. maybe the 2 week layoff combined with being rushed back into action has caught up to him?

All that said, i agree that a 19/20 yr old who is supposedly well-rested should theoretically be able to withstand the rigors of games every day or every other day.. but people are always saying that ZW’s body type is ‘unique’ so maybe his rest needs are unique as well(?)

Mannnnnnnnn i sure hope we arent looking at Stanley Roberts v2.0.

I kinda think that if we’d had a normal NBA preseason and a normal season up to this point, Zion would be in much better shape now heading into a postseason run.. there’s just nothing you can do to replicate basketball shape.. Let’s give him at least one full, regular, non-Covid season to judge by.

I dont know, i mean it would make sense since all the tasking heads on espn and the like keep saying that Zion looks out of shape and slow.. maybe the 2 week layoff combined with being rushed back into action has caught up to him?

All that said, i agree that a 19/20 yr old who is supposedly well-rested should theoretically be able to withstand the rigors of games every day or every other day.. but people are always saying that ZW’s body type is ‘unique’ so maybe his rest needs are unique as well(?)

Ok Trump ;)

next you gonna tell me to read "the books...the manuals". LOL

I kinda think that if we’d had a normal NBA preseason and a normal season up to this point, Zion would be in much better shape now heading into a postseason run.. there’s just nothing you can do to replicate basketball shape.. Let’s give him at least one full, regular, non-Covid season to judge by.

Ok you got it.

wait- NON Covid??? soooooo 2023?

Ok Trump ;)

next you gonna tell me to read "the books...the manuals". LOL

Let me tell you- many, many people are saying it... Zion’s injuries and fatigue are just going to go away, the way things go away.. Like a miracle.......

/PleaseDontMoveThisToThePoliticsBoard

article on this in the Athletic went into some detail - one guys opinion:

Dr. Brian Sutterer, of sports injury YouTube fame, has been watching intently and has his concerns. “He’s in a race against his own body,” Dr. Sutterer said over the phone. “If you go watch his Duke highlights compared to now, the difference is profound. In my opinion, his athleticism and conditioning have regressed substantially. He’s less explosive, less conditioned, slower on defense, has already had a portion of his meniscus removed from his knee after an injury, and he’s still under close monitoring from the medical staff.”

I'm concerned

his defense is atrocious. Defense is conditioning and commitment. Not many stars will get away without being at least solid, competent defenders (James Harden... I know). You have GOT to be at least willing while working on the able.

Last edited:
Raptors season now official

As a Pels fan I am fine with us missing the playoffs. We aren’t fun to watch, and making the playoffs might land us another year of Gentry.

the Blazers and Suns are more enjoyable to watch, let them have the spot.

I like the Suns. I like Booker, and Rubio is an underrated player.

The best thing that could come out of this season for the Pels is not the playoffs, but Gentry being fired.

The best thing that could come out of this season for the Pels is not the playoffs, but Gentry being fired.

That would be nice, because, I'm so done with Gentry. Good guy, but mediocre coach. The talent is there, and really has been there. But the team just can't get to the next level for whatever reasons.

That would be nice, because, I'm so done with Gentry. Good guy, but mediocre coach. The talent is there, and really has been there. But the team just can't get to the next level for whatever reasons.

Monty Williams all over again.

Dang.... that TJ Warren stick was crazy. He’s gone off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom