NBA 2020 Season and Playoffs (2 Viewers)

If this is an indication of what's to come, this will be the most lop-sided Finals I can remember. The Lakers are too Big and too Long. If the Lakers role players continue to hit 3s and get rebounds, barring injury the Heat have no chance. This first game felt like the Nets/Lakers Finals that just felt like there was no competition and everyone was just waiting for the games to be over and it was all just a mere formality. But this was only Game 1 and we will see.

If this is an indication of what's to come, this will be the most lop-sided Finals I can remember. The Lakers are too Big and too Long. If the Lakers role players continue to hit 3s and get rebounds, barring injury the Heat have no chance. This first game felt like the Nets/Lakers Finals that just felt like there was no competition and everyone was just waiting for the games to be over and it was all just a mere formality. But this was only Game 1 and we will see.

I really felt like the Heat would matchup better with them. And they still might. This really didn’t look like the Heat team of the first few rounds.

But Bam being hobbled and Dragic probably having to miss some games is definitely a huge blow to the Heat’s chances.

Miami being so cold and the Lakers being so hot from 3 was the opposite of what I expected. I thought the Heat’s shooting and constant off-ball movement would make Lebron and (especially) Davis work more on defense, and pull AD away from the rim a bit (limiting he amazing help D).

But since the Heat did neither of those things, Davis was basically able to roam like a free safety and he was a nightmare on D.

I also couldn’t believe that the Heat team we’ve been watching would show up for a Finals game and be so passive and lackadaisical on defense (even Butler has some awful close outs in that zone) and rebounds/loose balls. I know that they are undersized (and might have to play some bigger guys going forward), but still. I thought their (usual) aggressiveness would help them more in these areas.

I just hope we get an enjoyable finals.

JB needs to take AD like that every time he pops out on D like that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom