NBA 2020 Season and Playoffs (8 Viewers)

Need to settle down. In the half court, we are getting whatever we want.

I am pleased.

Jaren Jackson, Jr hits an improbable three he heaves from the corner... and it goes in to tie the Spurs with 10 seconds left. To tie the game.

Incredible shot.

Spurs come down and Dillon Brooks gets baited into fouling DeRozan and he hits both free throws with 1 second left.

ugh... killer foul

Who sent Gentry the memo?

Last 3 min in 4th zion has 8( should be 11 - missed 3 ft) Ingram has 5. No one else has taken a shot.

Pels up by 9

Wasnt just Zion....it was good defense start to finish. Jrue handles Morant like nobody else

And that was a quiet 24 from BI. It's ridiculous how many of his shots have gone halfway in and popped out in these 3 games

Who sent Gentry the memo?

Last 3 min in 4th zion has 8( should be 11 - missed 3 ft) Ingram has 5. No one else has taken a shot.

Pels up by 9

I’m glad everyone has remained so patient over the first three games... /sarcasm.. in any case, now Zion’s fully in the mix- expect the Pels to make it into the playoff, and the Pels to go deep.. okay , maybe not- but in any case i think it was wise to ease Zion in over the first few games.. Now the sky‘s the limit!

Who’s got a handle on the 8th seed scenarios?

Well its really the 9th seed the Pelicans looking at. They are currently 2.5 games out of the 8th seed and 0.5 games out if the 9th. You make the 9th seed you make the play-in game.

The thing is the Pelicans have an "easy" schedule the rest of the way while the teams in front of them have to run a gauntlet.

Opposing team fans already think the NBA has a conspiracy to get the Pelicans into the playoffs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom