NBA 2020 Season and Playoffs (11 Viewers)

I’m rooting for the Toronto Oyes and all of that but I have to say that I like watching Kemba play late in these games. He’s prime time go time.

I like watching Boston play - truly. And I like the franchise. I dont mind losing to them at all, but in this fashion is surprising. Tatum is unreal. Love Walker. Love Smart. Love Brown.

he did really early... and I agree he should again

lazy with the ball
terrible defense vs. Tatum - he gives up the shoulder too easily
awful shot selection
poor ball handling
indecision and too much dribbling
too much spinning
turnovers

The list of what he's doing wrong is so long

@Oye

Sorry bro. I didn't really have a dog in that series but would have liked to see the Raptors win for your sake

Last night sucked. We were so off the entire series. Partly self inflicted. Partly Boston defense.

but pascal made history. Worst 3pt % (min 30 attempts) in a series in playoff history.

4 of 32

and a lot of them were open looks

efficiency was awful. Anyway I could continue to split statistical hairs.

but it comes down to this. He’s a good pippin. He played very very well pre Covid. And I think that gave us hope for the franchise as our guy. And I don’t think he is.

we will lose FVV. I hope we keep Ibaka. And I hope we sign Giannis (so says everyone else lol). Miami and NO are in the mix too.

for the rest of the series I am rooting for Miami. I like both teams left in the East but I prefer the way the Heat play ball better.

should be a really good series.

My son who has been a Curry fan since he entered the league is convinced that Giannis will go to the Warrriors and I'm having a tough time arguing with him. That would be a great fit for him. Not sure about the money but they had KD on that team (minus Wiggins) so it would probably work. And how great for him to have two of the best shooters to keep teams from triple teaming him when the playoffs come around.

The warriors have a lot less money to spend than Toronto and would have to free up space by moving pieces. Assuming they keep the shooters that means green and wiggins.

the west also means Lebron (for now) and kawhi and the mavericks. East is top heavy right now. West has more depth. Not sure if that becomes a factor. Giannis has a good relationship with Ujiri and people here think (hope) that will be leveraged during negotiations.

I definitely see GS as a possibility. But not a cinch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom