NBA 2020 Season and Playoffs (8 Viewers)

Love PG hitting side of backboard on the shot.

All kidding aside, I kept hoping Doc would throw his whole defense at Jokic. As good a scorer as he is, he will eat your soul off the pass. 22 rebounds and 13 assists. My
Man!

Oh yeah, Jamal’s pretty good too.

Lakers are in trouble

All kidding aside, I kept hoping Doc would throw his whole defense at Jokic. As good a scorer as he is, he will eat your soul off the pass. 22 rebounds and 13 assists. My
Man!

Oh yeah, Jamal’s pretty good too.

Lakers are in trouble

Nah, Nuggets gotta spot the Lakers a 3-1 lead, then they'll be in trouble. :mwink:

Canada loved Kawhi and there's still a lot of gratitude for what he did last year.

But there are also a lot of happy people in Canada (including me) who saw the Clippers go down.

Miami and Denver. Let's do it.

That talk last year of Durant and Kahwai Leonard of being the best players in basketball while LeBron wasn't in the playoffs sure seems silly. Almost as Silly as the discussion of Giannis being the new torch bearer in the NBA.

LeBron is and still is by far the best basketball player in the NBA. When he takes a team to the finals for the 4th time in four different tours with teams there will be no question that James is the greatest of all time. Just gotta get that 4th championship to put the icing on his legacy

That talk last year of Durant and Kahwai Leonard of being the best players in basketball while LeBron wasn't in the playoffs sure seems silly. Almost as Silly as the discussion of Giannis being the new torch bearer in the NBA.

LeBron is and still is by far the best basketball player in the NBA. When he takes a team to the finals for the 4th time in four different tours with teams there will be no question that James is the greatest of all time. Just gotta get that 4th championship to put the icing on his legacy

He's certainly in the conversation, but, Jordan is still the clear #1 imho. He won 3 titles, took 2 years off and came back and won 3 more. To win three in a row twice, and probably could have won another couple at least is pretty hard to beat. I'd say James needs to win 2 more to get there.

That said, to win a title with 4 different teams is pretty unique. The only guy who has done something similar is Horry. But Horry was never the best player on any of the teams he played on like James is/was.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom