NBA 2k13 (1 Viewer)

I've noticed in some modes you can't switch who you're controlling. i.e. in Association it defaults to the center. Are all the modes like this?

I really like playing like the old school games. Whoever has the ball is who you control. Is there a setting I can change?

I've noticed in some modes you can't switch who you're controlling. i.e. in Association it defaults to the center. Are all the modes like this?

I really like playing like the old school games. Whoever has the ball is who you control. Is there a setting I can change?

The only modes that wont let you control the ball handler at all times are mycareer and team up. Never encountered
what you are experiencing in association.

The only modes that wont let you control the ball handler at all times are mycareer and team up. Never encountered
what you are experiencing in association.

Well crap.. then why am I stuck being the center all game??

I'll have to go through my settings.

I downloaded the game too, not playing on disc. It was a bit buggy at first.

Yes. That's the default setting I thought so not sure what's going on.

Oh, what a stupid bug in this game!!!!!!

I'm in my third season in "my player" and he's been a beast this season. I'm in the early running for MVP.

Then, I decide to go ahead and get my contract extension out of the way. Well, don't do that. It bugs up the game. First, it went to offseason mode, then it went forward 21 games, then it asked me to pick 5 players to potentially trade for. After all that, all the "standings" are gone and when you go to play the next game, it freezes up on the Social Media page.

It completely broke the freaking game!

I've never been this upset at a game before. This is **************!!!

bustedtees.fb92e676-387e-41f7-96b7-3685b5d3.gif

Can't wait to tell my friends.

I'm going to ignore the sarcasm (which is really hard to do, because I'm not in the mood). You should tell your friends about this bug, to save them the grief.

The point is I almost never get upset about games for long. Usually, if anything, I get a 2 min temp rage, then I'm ok.

I'm furious about this bug. I was really enjoying the game. It is well made and overall pretty well polished. And after months of hard work, I finally built up a great player. I was starting an MVP year. I was a freaking highlight reel in action. I was starting a nice HoF career.

Now, I have a busted save file that I can't do anything with. If I want to enjoy the game, I have to start over. It will take me months go get back to where I was.

It would be one thing if it was a random bug that needed some improbable event to occur to trigger, but I did what you're supposed to do. I signed a contract extension with my team. I did the "right thing" and the game's programmers punished the heck out of me.

The fact that this has been a known bug for some time (obviously not known to me), and hasn't been addressed is just more typical large gaming company crap. The whole EA model of taking something profitable, and squeezing more profit out of it, but not delivering on quality is just disgusting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom