NBA Playoffs 2019 (1 Viewer)

Oye

shopgirl's metaphysic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Getting underway today!

Watching Leonard is going to be a treat. Even though the Raptors have had a decent run the last few years, I haven't gone into a post-season quite this excited. Gasol has been a difference maker, too.

The emergency appendectomy for OG Anunoby is scary and not sure where his minutes go. Lin, maybe?

Regardless, really excited for this run.

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
i’m glad gs won. fork houston. i love harden, still respect the rockets, but his surrounding teammates are garbage (including cp3) when needed.

I like Harden and I think he is a hell of a player but IMO when the spot light is on and it's a big stage he always finds a way to blow it

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I like Harden and I think he is a hell of a player but IMO when the spot light is on and it's a big stage he always finds a way to blow it
i’m so forked up right now and not sure how this will come out jesus speak to text is pretty damn good and i’m at a.b downtown br, what were.

i think that good detecting is really. awesome

SaintJ

hard, pipe-hittin'
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Been some real compelling series in the conference semis. Celtics clearly have some work to do this offseason, and Budenholzer has the Bucks at a new level, unfortunately. GS/Houston was still fun, and now two game sevens. Really been a fun NBA season.

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I'm glad you're still with us. :9:
holy shirt. today, i have drank an entire litre of jameson to now. literally just finished the bottle at my bar, after emptying the drops from th EY one before it. yeah. i have a partial problem with teh browns.

i’m not even 1/3 as forked up as i was last night. science and alcohol don’t make any sense.

Humperdoo

New Orleans Saints 2018 NFC Champs.
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
i’m so forked up right now and not sure how this will come out jesus speak to text is pretty damn good and i’m at a.b downtown br, what were.

i think that good detecting is really. awesome
God bless you zeetes. Always stay you.
I think this post is my favorite ever.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)