NBA Playoffs 2019 (4 Viewers)

Can we get a health check on Oye

MiniatureConsiderateBeardeddragon-small.gif

So I've got a dilemma: Raptors Game or Game of Thrones finale tomorrow night?

Do I watch a casual slaughter, the demise of a legend, the dissolution of a stalwart army, a group of enemy ranged assassins, a squadron led by a freakish Giant, the slow and likely disappointing conclusion to a series that once held so much hope?

Or, do I watch Game of Thrones?

Last edited:
I love watching the Bucks right now. Not hating on the Raptors, but the Bucks are just so much fun to watch. Budz put that bench together beautifully, and the whole team has no fear.

Do I watch a casual slaughter, the demise of a legend, the dissolution of a stalwart army, the slow and likely disappointing conclusion to a series that once held so much hope?

LMAO

giphy.gif

I love watching the Bucks right now. Not hating on the Raptors, but the Bucks are just so much fun to watch. Budz put that bench together beautifully, and the whole team has no fear.

I agree 100%. I love watching them play. They have been put together masterfully. They play so beautifully. The defend. They can hurt you inside. They can kill you from outside. They make hustle plays for 50-50 balls. They rebound.

They are a wonderful team to watch. Truly.

And I ❤ Giannis as an NBA superstar

Do I watch a casual slaughter, the demise of a legend, the dissolution of a stalwart army, a group of enemy ranged assassins, a squadron led by a freakish Giant, the slow and likely disappointing conclusion to a series that once held so much hope?

is it just me or are does anyone else think the raptors are extinct....again?

If you were on the blazers, how big of a lead would make you confident with 7 minutes left in the 3rd quarter? 20? 25? 30?

is there a gam etonight?

oh damn

Hey, pssst

Portalnd is winning at the halftime

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom