NBA Playoffs 2019 (5 Viewers)

I tend to agree with Barkley's comments, Raptors need to win game 6. I don't see them going back to win a game 7 in Milwaukee. That would be tough to pull off. But, I want more basketball, so I'm OK with a game 7. :hihi:

Alleluia!!! So glad they won!

I only saw the beginning, so it did not look hopeful. Then I had to leave to go to a screening of Elton John’s movie, “Rocketman”

As soon as I left the movie, I checked the score. Wow! Was I ever happy ?

I hope they can keep the momentum going ?

It's going to be interesting, to say the least. I'm a casual basketball fan with no specific connection with any team, but I'm clearly on the Raptors' bandwagon. They have the attention of the country. Kawhi - even if he leaves after one season - may very well end up on the $30 bill! :LOL:

are we ready for tonight

oh, and this was the line just to get into Jurassic Park before the game... so, the line just to be able to stand outside the arena

and downtown, all over the place, "Let's Go Raptors!" chants have been spontaneously breaking out all day

damn.... that shooting touch went cold quick. At first, we couldn't get open because the defense was suffocating and then we got space and open shots and couldn't hit anything.

I worry that it's going to be a long night, but I worry more that it's gonna be a short one :covri:

Gotta love a second half that opens with a miss by the Bucks, a technical foul called on Bud, a missed free throw on the technical, and a turnover on the ensuing position

:freak7:

what a terrible start to the half. Can't make good on gifts

second chance points.... all damn series

c'mon

great job to get that rebound, but you have to secure the ball - don't try and dribble with two guys on you - hold onto it. Value the possession

dangit

read that a MILE away

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom