NBA Playoffs 2019 (3 Viewers)

Looks bad for KD

Yeah, I hope he's ok, but the way he was walking didn't look good. Sucks because this is a good game. Houston came out playing some good defense in the 2nd half.

Yeah, they had some opportunities and they played a bit out of control. Green playing dirty lol. Hip checked CP3 while he was on the ground.

Hope we can get a game 7 here.
I want 7 games too, but if Houston and CP3 would lose in the end that would be fine too.

I didn't realize this, but looking back on it last night, I don't remember much from Harden. That's just inexcusable on Houston's part. They actually had two shot clock violations as well. Their offense was a mess.

Blazers are crapping the bed. They have no answer for Jokic and Millsap is bullying Aminu and Harkless. This is freeing up Murray to run around free all over the court because they keep trying to bring in help every time Jokic or Millsap touch the ball. Kanter is having to do too much and he can't keep flipping back and forth trying to guard Jokic and assisting with Millsap. I'd almost say put Collins or Meyers in at PF to guard Millsap and use their 7ft height. Millsap has trouble scoring outside the paint and shoots under 30% outside of it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom