NBA Playoffs 2019 (2 Viewers)

Wow, rip the Rockets. Lol.

Actually I think i'm wrong cause they owe him 124
Wow, rip the Rockets. Lol.

actually I'm wrong

D6QhOUVWwAAwlLO

i’m glad gs won. fork houston. i love harden, still respect the rockets, but his surrounding teammates are garbage (including cp3) when needed.

I like Harden and I think he is a hell of a player but IMO when the spot light is on and it's a big stage he always finds a way to blow it

I like Harden and I think he is a hell of a player but IMO when the spot light is on and it's a big stage he always finds a way to blow it
i’m so forked up right now and not sure how this will come out jesus speak to text is pretty damn good and i’m at a.b downtown br, what were.

i think that good detecting is really. awesome

Been some real compelling series in the conference semis. Celtics clearly have some work to do this offseason, and Budenholzer has the Bucks at a new level, unfortunately. GS/Houston was still fun, and now two game sevens. Really been a fun NBA season.

I'm glad you're still with us. :9:
holy sheet. today, i have drank an entire litre of jameson to now. literally just finished the bottle at my bar, after emptying the drops from th EY one before it. yeah. i have a partial problem with teh browns.

i’m not even 1/3 as forked up as i was last night. science and alcohol don’t make any sense.

i’m so forked up right now and not sure how this will come out jesus speak to text is pretty damn good and i’m at a.b downtown br, what were.

i think that good detecting is really. awesome

God bless you zeetes. Always stay you.
I think this post is my favorite ever.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom