NBA Playoffs 2019 (3 Viewers)

So am I the only one who doesn't hate the Warriors? I guess I get the being tired of them winning and the KD signing was annoying, but they play really good basketball (I prefer them without KD). Especially compared to the Rockets who just pretty much let Harden dominate the ball.
The warriors almost always have a high number of assists because of their ball movement. Curry and Thompson are constantly running around off ball screens to get open shots. Screen and rolls, give and goes, I think they're fun to watch.
Unless they're playing the Pels, of course.

So am I the only one who doesn't hate the Warriors? I guess I get the being tired of them winning and the KD signing was annoying, but they play really good basketball (I prefer them without KD). Especially compared to the Rockets who just pretty much let Harden dominate the ball.
The warriors almost always have a high number of assists because of their ball movement. Curry and Thompson are constantly running around off ball screens to get open shots. Screen and rolls, give and goes, I think they're fun to watch.

I love watching the Dubs play and I agree with your post

I don't hate them...well...not all of them. I like Curry and Klay. Iguodala was one one of my favorite players from his Sixer days. I think Kerr is great. I don't even dislike KD. Part of my issue is Dub fatigue and I can't pull for Bill Laimbeer 2.0 (Green).

decent first half. Did some things really well, but doing some really stupid things - fundamental things - that are really frustrating me, which takes some shine off

decent first half. Did some things really well, but doing some really stupid things - fundamental things - that are really frustrating me, which takes some shine off

I thought the Bucks would come out rusty after having not played for a week. Curious to see how they respond in the second half.

I don't hate them...well...not all of them. I like Curry and Klay. Iguodala was one one of my favorite players from his Sixer days. I think Kerr is great. I don't even dislike KD. Part of my issue is Dub fatigue and I can't pull for Bill Laimbeer 2.0 (Green).
HATED laimbeer
actually that whole **** team
but i actually find draymond more of a rodman with the bulls type

Last edited:
I thought the Bucks would come out rusty after having not played for a week. Curious to see how they respond in the second half.

it's Raptors stupidity in the second half, already. Those little things are getting big.

Missing open 3's. Missing layups. Live ball turnovers. No transition defensive effort.

Brain dead ball.

I think that's going to be how the rest of the game goes and I'm not looking forward to it

I hate basketball

Yeah, if the Bucks start knocking down those open 3's, it's gonna be a long night for Toronto.

Yeah, if the Bucks start knocking down those open 3's, it's gonna be a long night for Toronto.

They don't have to hit 3s. We are missing everything. Missed two layups and a very close jumper. And we're handing over possessions and playing no defense

This is awful basketball. And the refs owed the Bucks a call, I guess :shrug:

Definitely a messy game, which isn't unusual for game 1s. Hopefully, both teams will settle down and we'll see some solid play as the series progresses.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom