NBA Playoffs 2019 (2 Viewers)

giphy.gif
I'm one of the dozens of Hawks fans that have existed throughout history.

So the question now... Can Toronto convince Leonard to stay?

Alright Alright Alright! ??

Alleluia!!!

Love it ?❤️

Love it ?

Love it ?

Oye I told you in the NHL that this would happen ?. Hope that you are having a great time celebrating with the 37 million other Canadians ????

The respect that the players on both teams have for each other & shared with each other after the game was amazing!

Thanks for a great thread, Oye, it has been a real learning experience & FUN!!!

Man that's just awful. I know most of you aren't fans of the warriors but that's two great and exciting players that we don't get to see next year.

So the question now... Can Toronto convince Leonard to stay?
I think they've got a great shot. The organization respected him, treated him like a professional, they listened to him/his concerns, and they won a title.

The next big "result" will be his announcement. Staying will in some ways eclipse this morning's victory, because this team has the potential to go the distance again.

If he does leave, the fans will always respect what he did. He's a legend in this country just in one year.

Man that's just awful. I know most of you aren't fans of the warriors but that's two great and exciting players that we don't get to see next year.
I think they'll both be back on the court next season at some point. Achilles injuries are typically a 4-6 month recovery time, and ACLs are 6-9. That puts Durant back around the start of the season, and Klay Thompson, if he stays in the shorter end of recovery times, around November December time frame.

I think they'll both be back on the court next season at some point. Achilles injuries are typically a 4-6 month recovery time, and ACLs are 6-9. That puts Durant back around the start of the season, and Klay Thompson, if he stays in the shorter end of recovery times, around November December time frame.

If they hurry back, they could re-injure themselves - especially Durant.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom