NBA Playoffs 2019 (3 Viewers)

There’s apparently around 2,000,000 people in Toronto taking in the parade festivities. The crowd size has exceeded organizer’s expectations; the scheduled ceremonies are way behind schedule.

People are watching on TV across the nation - they should have declared a national holiday!

There’s apparently around 2,000,000 people in Toronto taking in the parade festivities. The crowd size has exceeded organizer’s expectations; the scheduled ceremonies are way behind schedule.

People are watching on TV across the nation - they should have declared a national holiday!

They were all yelling, “1 more year” at Kawhi! So
Kyle Lowry told the crowd, as he put his arm around Kawhi, “5 more years, 5 more years!” ?
LOVE IT!!! ??

Warriors are total class - took out a full page ad in the Toronto paper, congratulating the Raptors.

Drake flew some of the players, including Kawhi, back to Toronto on his private $220 million jet. Geez.....serious coin from making ?

Enjoy every second Canada ?? you DESERVE it, & thx for all of fun & excitement that you gave the rest of us, watching nail biting, great ?!

fark_zKGqL_FHe7SrCtyoWPqZQjorBFM.jpg

fark_v1cQ3bhJ0jRac24if0zOFtrGgYY.jpg

whole lotta people at the Raptor parade

That was great last night when Kawhi said, “ALL of the players deserve the MVP trophy.”

This is a FANTASTIC vid ?!!! Kawhi, “I am just limpin’ around.” Thx for posting ??

I have watched this video at least 6 times, it is soooo hilarious!

“I am just limpin’ around, ‘cause I ain’t got to play no more games.”

I love it ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom