NBC coverage (1 Viewer)

draftfreak

Dreamer of Dreams
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Did anybody else dislike the NBC coverage as much as me... I am was so unimpressed with the NBC group and the visuals..

I think FOX just does a better job...

For the game last night?..... I didn't think it was too bad, but I do like Fox the best. CBS ran the Saints game yesterday.

You mean CBS? Yeah they always suck. Their cameras are not near to the quality of Fox's, their angles suck, and there whole layout on the screen is terrible. Only good thing they have is the fantasy ticker at the bottom.

Nothing like seeing a tackle pile being dispersed and not even get to see a replay.

Fox is the BEST.........

Well except for that ROBOT that dances everytime they cut form the game. I hate that ROBOT what purpose does he serve. He just does the same thing over and over.

You mean CBS? Yeah they always suck. Their cameras are not near to the quality of Fox's, their angles suck, and there whole layout on the screen is terrible. Only good thing they have is the fantasy ticker at the bottom.

I have to disagree. CBS' camera shots look crisp, while Fox's cameras make you feel like you're watching the game through a dirty filter or something. I like Fox's presentation, but I've always felt the picture quality was poor. As far as NBC goes, they would probably become my favorite if they drop Pink.

I have to disagree. CBS' camera shots look crisp, while Fox's cameras make you feel like you're watching the game through a dirty filter or something. I like Fox's presentation, but I've always felt the picture quality was poor. As far as NBC goes, they would probably become my favorite if they drop Pink.

Well I think Fox's HD picture is very clear, and CBS often does not have real HD it seems. I have to watch it with black lines on each side.

Also you gotta love Bradshaw and the cast!!!!

IHMO CBS is "THE WORST" to watch a game..
maaaaaaaan, I forgot how nice it is to watch a game on FoX
til' I seen that game (vs. Ravens), all the #$%#$^#@$%&@
commercials were drivin' me outta my mind.. even the guys at
the pub were givin' me a "slightly" hard time about it.. like over
that damn bridgestone commercial (don't even talk about it or
get me started, cuz i'll friggin' lose it).. & if I felt this way I could
only imagine how the players must have felt, tv t/o after tv t/o,
it totally wrecked ANY chance to get ANYTHING going.. but then
again this is just my opinion.. But I do promise, I will NEVER watch
a game on CBS again... wayyyyyyyy toooooooo many commercials
for my personal preferance.. Hell, i'd wait til' they show it on NFL
Instant Replay before I watch a game on CBS ever again!!!!!!!!!
Nuff Said!

NWSaint.

Yea but the only problem is that they pick and choose when they are actually going to televise the game or some obscure graphic or the Mississippi River while Don Cricki (or whatever his name is) recites poetry.

I don't know who covered the game yesterday, but it was pretty bad.

I was in a bar and couldn't hear this game (only one TV is loud enough to hear, yesterday it was Jax and Philly. I often wonder if people watching the ultra-large screen are all deaf).

There was a penalty called against us in the first half down near our red zone.
They showed the official as he pointed against the Saints for the penalty, but they missed his showing us what the penalty was. If you can't hear it, you don't ever know what it was.

Later, they were sideline talking or something when the Saints ran a play, I got the yards to go later, but I think not showing us every play is irresponsible for a football game coverage.

ddd

Yea but the only problem is that they pick and choose when they are actually going to televise the game or some obscure graphic or the Mississippi River while Don Cricki (or whatever his name is) recites poetry.

I'd take old Don over Ron Pitts, that's for sure!

I REALLY hate CBS here in Atlanta. I had a flag football game and was only able to get home in time for the second half. Then, as soon as the third quarter ended, they switched over to a "more competitive game." ***, over?!?! If I wanted to watch a different game, I would've gone to a sports bar and watched a different freakin' game!

I was totally ****** 'cause there's a sports bar about five minutes from the football field and I debated going over there or making the thirty minute trek home to watch it on my sofa. GRRRRRRRRR!!! :cussing:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom