NCAA Football 2009 Video (1 Viewer)

HennessyRob

NOLA Raised
Reaction score
Coming July 16

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" id="gtembed" width="480" height="392"> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" /> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /> <param name="movie" value="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=32434"/> <param name="quality" value="high" /> <embed src="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=32434" swLiveConnect="true" name="gtembed" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="true" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="392"></embed> </object>

Day after my birthday one again. Almost that time of the year where I get desperate for the new NCAA >_>

i have never bought a NCAA football game....i am buying it this year since LSU will be allsome

i have never bought a NCAA football game....i am buying it this year since LSU will be allsome

I actually usually like the NCAA game better than the Madden game. I just like the feel of the game better.

I actually usually like the NCAA game better than the Madden game. I just like the feel of the game better.

i thought the presentation was always better for the NCAA games....plus running option plays was fun.....but being a saints fan before anything else, i always bought madden.....

but this year i am buying both.....and i am going to go all out with importing draft classes and such

Looks very good, especially the running game, but I don't like the sound of a whole new recruiting engine. Last year's was pretty good IMO. I heard it was hard and intimidating but it was very easy for me to pick up and I'd never played before.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it I say.

Me too. I think it's the wider hashmarks.

Meh at that video. That guy says all the stuff that sounds right, but the game doesn't look as though it incorporates all the stuff that guy says.

Given their track record, I expect this game to feel exactly like the older ones, despite all the new promises.

Hopefully they actually do clean up the recruiting process. It was fun and in-depth at first, but after a while it just got so tedious. Really a big turnoff.

i thought the presentation was always better for the NCAA games....plus running option plays was fun.....but being a saints fan before anything else, i always bought madden.....

but this year i am buying both.....and i am going to go all out with importing draft classes and such

I always buy both, play a full season on NCAA which usually takes me about a month. Name all players, Import draft class. and start over again

I haven't bought Madden since 2002 (The culpepper cover, which ever that was) I find EVERYONE else always buys madden so I play thiers.

I have bought NCAA release day since I can remember. Chris Winke cover I think is when they started getting really good.

I personally always like NCAA better, more teams, more formations.. thus plays, I like the dynasty mode and being able to recruit the high school kids. Also I find the game play to be smoother and less bad updates, they usually insert the upgrades (I.E the hit stick, passing cone etc.) In madden first, NCAA gets it next year if its any good, and not at all if it was kinda a flop. SO they are worked out by the time they hit NCAA. I like the Heisman race, the ESPN mags to read in Dynasty. Also I hate dealing with money and contracts in franchise mode in Madden. Yeah NCAA you only have players for 3 - 4 years.. but thats more my style anyways, even in madden I am always trying to make moves (otherwise it gets boring) So my team would change anyways. 3 - 4 years then new players is just fine by me.

I will be getting this game release day once again this year, looks great!!! I just hope they bring back a few of the features the left out when they switched to Next Gen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom