NCAA Football 2011 (1 Viewer)

Hi everyone!

How's everyone in here. I just joined this forum, saw some fun discussions.

I hope everybody's doing good!

These guys do a really nice job on NCAA Football rosters. I used them last year and the accuracy was really better than anywhere else I could find. I’d recommend them for NCAA 11 Rosters.

These guys do a really nice job on NCAA Football rosters. I used them last year and the accuracy was really better than anywhere else I could find. I’d recommend them for NCAA 11 Rosters.

We're certainly not paying for rosters, and any site that has automatic sound gets a thumbs down from me.

A decent and universally accepted set of rosters is usually available from operation sports within a few days of launch.

So, does anyone else notice "irregularities" with the CPU's db coverage in this game?

It could be a large problem.

I've noticed the small things like this as well. Animations locking up prior to a tackle.

CBs also have some super powers of breaking to the ball better than the WR. Also be aware of the phantom interceptions where the safety starts the catching animation while behind a receiver, the receiver will then pass through the body of the safety while the safety makes the catch.

Some small glitches like that may not be fixed unless enough people report them as problems.

Is this game worth buying?

I would say yes. I've played 5 games so far (all offline) and love the differences. I haven't seen the glitches yet, but don't doubt they're there. Locomotion, better animations, better blocking schemes. If your QB has low Accuracy, don't try throwing too much while on the run...it ain't pretty - and something we've been asking for since forever.

Most important to me is the addition of formation subs. I can finally run the offense I want to with Power Backs, speed backs, moving slash-type players around the field. All without hitting pause before each play. Give me last year's game and formation subs and I would have been first in line.

I love playing offline dynasties and the recruiting is much improved. More time consuming, but more fun and interactive than years past. That could be a plus or a minus, though, depending on what you like. I'm hoping to start a real dynasty tonight if the named rosters are ready as hoped.

I'll admit I'm still in the "honeymoon phase" and base this off of limited playing. I'll also admit I played last year's game a lot and didn't hate it like much of the community, so you may want to take some of my comments with a grain of salt.

Rosters are now available for 360, edited to take care of position changes and missing players. No ratings changes.

Gamertag: Geauxlden
There are others, too.

That happened to me last year - really seemed like every game it was raining.

So far this year I've only had one rainy game out of about 10 played, and the game was an away game.

ETA: First game I played after this post was a rainy day in Tiger Stadium...naturally.

Wow! This game has the best gameplay of any of the Madden/NCAA games to date. It's so smooth and realistic. I really like all of the subtle shifty moves you can do while running using the left stick. I was really hoping I'd see the same thing in the Madden demo, but oh well.

ETA: First game I played after this post was a rainy day in Tiger Stadium...naturally.

********!

418teH8plOL.jpg

I am through with my 1st season and again like last year every home game it was raining. Not a drop on away games...except my last away game it was snowing.

It has tapered off in the 2nd season but man does EA think it rains the entire football season in the South?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom