NCAA Football 2011 (1 Viewer)

So those are the actual games, uncut? I have the one with the highlights, but I really want the actual Superbowl game on Blu-Ray.

I'm watching the Cardinals game right now. They are the network broadcasts, with commentary, sans commercials (and no halftime show, as I understand it, but I'm still in the 2nd quarter).

I've also heard (and there is a disclaimer at the beginning) that plays are missing here and there, but I haven't noticed any. The warning states that they were cut for technical reasons, not brevity. This definitely isn't the NFL Network's "game in an hour" version - it's the real deal. A disc for each game.

Will Smith just intercepted. Gotta go. :cheer:

Just got to halftime (missed field goal :cheer:). Totally skipped. It goes from last play to kickoff.

I was going to skip this year as well but the more I read about it the more I think I'm going to need it:

http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/vid...tball-11-takes-dynasty-web?readmore=fullstory

I'm also curious if they are/can do anything about the teams that have recently switched conference, I know those changes don't actually take affect until the 2011 and 2012 season but it would kinda suck playing a 30 year dynasty with screwed up conferences.

Whoa, that's crazy.

That sounds really cool. The recruiting, although it's a key part of the NCAA game had almost become too involved to waste your time on the console doing it. It was just so wonky. :)ezbill:) Doing it on the computer sounds like it would be perfect. I wonder if you will be able to do your single player dynasty like that or if it's only for the online Dynasty? I'm not sure if we have enough NCAA players in the normal group to pull off a 10 or 12 team Dynasty.

I was playing the Red River Rivalry.
I went up by three with two seconds remaining.
The Sooners returned the following kick for a TD and won.

The play of the game replay was of my field goal with 2 seconds remaining.
I found that funny.

I'll play an online dynasty.

I may withdraw later depending on the amount of gheys participating.

Is there a way for me to get the named rosters without having to send my memory card to someone in the mail?

Is there a way for me to get the named rosters without having to send my memory card to someone in the mail?

Go to this site Rob. They give you the locker name, Lanteri87 right now and you can download the roster from them. They usually have the full rosters within a couple days or less of release.

http://www.freencaa09rosters.com/

How long did the download take for you guys? I'm supposed to have lighting quick DL speed but it says 133 minutes remaining. Does that sound right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom