NE just keeps on ticking (1 Viewer)

I recall BB saying this is his deepest and fastest squad ever. Brady is rumored to have invited AB to live with him.

I don’t want to hear any pundits criticize the Saints for running up the score after watching the Pats continue throwing while up 27 points more than halfway into last quarter.

They were invincible in 2007 too and look how that turned out. Let’s take it one game at a time. Lots of football to be played. Winning the SB will be that much sweeter if it’s the Pats.

I recall BB saying this is his deepest and fastest squad ever. Brady is rumored to have invited AB to live with him.
AB is living with Brady till he gets settled in....

I don’t want to hear any pundits criticize the Saints for running up the score after watching the Pats continue throwing while up 27 points more than halfway into last quarter.

Who does that? That should be the least of Saints' concern, I think

Y does it seem that there's a NE db exactly where a Pitt Wr is when he's catching the ball. (or trying to catch the ball.)

Brady thought that their offense was bad coz at practice they couldn't do anything... turns out NE defense is as good.

Yes, they’re not going to lose a game this year. Yes, they’ll likely win an 8th before Brady retires. It sucks.

But, at least it’s not the Falcons, Cowboys, Bears, Vikings, Rams, 9ers, Panthers or Bucs.

Could be worse.

True, could be worse.
But they are turning into the Yankee's.

I hate the Yankee's and I don't even watch baseball. hahha

Pats can legitimately strive for 19-0 to round out Brady's legacy.

While I think NE obviously looks strong again, I think we’re giving Pittsburgh a little too much credit. They looked below average and slow at all of their skill positions tonight. They look like a 6-8 win team.

We won’t know what NE is until after their BYE week.

Well, he's got an extra 10,000 or so sq. ft.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom