Nearly a perfect Sunday (1 Viewer)

Shibby

Fleur de ****in' Lis!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I almost made this thread a minute ago, good thing I was browsing as I was thinking about what to say.

Great weekend to be a Saints fan. Put Tampa out of their misery.

City Champ

HOF 2010
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
morgus had a TV show in new orleans and is an icon in the city.
the TV show was one of the first saturday/friday night cheesy monster movie shows on the air and incorporated silly skits with morgus and chopsly...

Super

Hi Mileage
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
at one time, if you wanted to watch tv after midnight, Morgus was all you had. 'Man, time sure goes by fast.

Atom Palmer

Reaction score
I think you can go ahead and pencil in Drew Brees as being better than Carson Palmer and Michael Vick.

Lee Newell

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Nearly a perfect Sunday - Saints win, 2 division foes lose (one off), and all NFC/AFC matchups went to the AFC with the lone exception of the Giants coming back to beat the Texans.

With the next three games being one of our most difficult stretches, this win was very important. The other scenarios were great but we don't need to worry about anyone else now that we have a little room. We could very well gain some serious seperation in the next three weeks by just winning. GO SAINTS!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Walker: Retired Saints statistician Bob Remy watched on TV Sunday, ending 53-year perfect attendance Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Patriots vs. Seahawks: Sunday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Forecast: The Saints win was the only normal thing on Sunday SR News Page Articles 0
Nick Kwiatkoski didn’t tear pectoral on Sunday Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Quarterbacks dominate, pass interference calls remain black mark on NFL on first Sunday of season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Poydras Street was a seriously lonely scene during the Saints season opener Sunday Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Wearing their Sunday best: Saints announce first uniform combo of 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Buccaneers elevate two for Sunday’s game at New Orleans Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bucs tag Mike Evans as doubtful for Sunday Saints RSS News Feeds 0
jmalon3 Will the Saint play on Sunday? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 20
efil4stnias Ohhh DirecTV just gave me Sunday Ticket Max for free Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 37
Buccaneers receiver Mike Evans may be a game-time decision Sunday against the Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Mike Evans doesn’t practice, Bucs will “see how it goes” for Sunday Saints RSS News Feeds 0
superchuck500 Saints will wear black/black on Sunday Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 20
superchuck500 NFL week 1 Sunday TV coverage maps Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 16
We got a good ref Sunday: Jerome Bogar Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 14