Need 5 - 6 Good Saints/Cowboys tix - Will pay big (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,

We're 5 people flyin in from Europe who'd like good seats for this game. We almost bought tickets in section 140 for $350, but with the fact that I had to buy 6 for the 5 of us (and risk being able to resell for something reasonable), and then adding on the StubHub fee, we were looking at well over $420 per. Too much...

Main point is we'd like to be able to sit together. We'd also like to be between the 20s, plaza section if possible. Something close to that may work as well.

I know its a lot to ask, but is anyone interested?

Hello,

We're 5 people flyin in from Europe who'd like good seats for this game. We almost bought tickets in section 140 for $350, but with the fact that I had to buy 6 for the 5 of us (and risk being able to resell for something reasonable), and then adding on the StubHub fee, we were looking at well over $420 per. Too much...

Main point is we'd like to be able to sit together. We'd also like to be between the 20s, plaza section if possible. Something close to that may work as well.

That is actually a great price for that section Plaza side line. I would have jumped on that if I was you. If the Saints and Cowboys have a good record at that time, those tickets will skyrocket. I have plaza corner tickets, and I wouldnt even think about letting them go for less Mod Editfor the pair (and that is now, no telling how I will feel when closer to the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Get on the lower terrace on the 50... you won't regret

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom