Need a Good Lawyer? (1 Viewer)

I called the number a couple of months ago and spoke to a very professional sounding lady. I explained that I was only calling because the ad was hilarious and caught my attention.

/reputable :hihi:

There's no money in suing a bunch of broke, drunk college students. When a drunk Federal Express driver hits you causing you permanent disability...give me a call.

/mercenary

can you define "permanent disability" please....enquiring minds want to know

His new ad:

It actually says he served in the Marines so I give him props for that. It's on the cover of one of those Free Classifieds magazines.

Attachments

• PIC-0009.jpg
    PIC-0009.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 4
Yeah it's hard to read in the new ad I posted, but it says that at the top of the ad.

I really wanted to post the "Shing's" ad that they used to run in the "LSU Daily Reveille" when I was there in the mid-90s, but I can't find it online.

Ad lib, but more-or-less verbatim:

"We have never been closed by the health department. $10,000 reward for the help in convicting the person responsible for starting the rumor."

This one actually made it on to Jay Leno's "Headlines" on the "Tonight Show"....no joke.

I really wanted to post the "Shing's" ad that they used to run in the "LSU Daily Reveille" when I was there in the mid-90s, but I can't find it online.

Ad lib, but more-or-less verbatim:

"We have never been closed by the health department. $10,000 reward for the help in convicting the person responsible for starting the rumor."

This one actually made it on to Jay Leno's "Headlines" on the "Tonight Show"....no joke.

:hihi: That's good stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom