Need a Good Lawyer? (1 Viewer)

keepoursaints

I hate American Airlines
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Call Peter "P" Ta Mon John

:yes:

Saw this on the back of a classified magazine while eating some Chinese today. :9:

Attachments

• PIC-0112.jpg
    PIC-0112.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
:covri: This is why there used to be a prohibition on attorney advertising.

Personally I like the ones that advertise about getting a lawyer for future use.

You know the ones... pay x amount per month.. just in case you end up needing one :covri:

Actually

It is "P' Ta Mon"

Proud graduate of LSU Law, if I'm not mistaken.

Geaux Tigers! :9:

I may be interested in that "Singlewide Sell-Off" advertised underneath Mr. John...
Saintmeaux = trailerparklivin' :(

You could always hire Jim Everett. I don't think he loses a lot of cases. Hey BTW isn't Sandman in the law profession? I would love for him to be my lawyer because we are both Auburn fans and if I ever got attacked at an LSU/Auburn game, I'm sure he would loved to sue the pants off of them for me.

War Eagle

I keep picturing, in my head, how his opening arguments go....

"yah mon, dis cat here, he not guilty of noting, mon"...."Dese charges againts heem, blodclot police mon, are noting".....

I keep picturing, in my head, how his opening arguments go....

"yah mon, dis cat here, he not guilty of noting, mon"...."Dese charges againts heem, blodclot police mon, are noting".....

:hihi:

You could always hire Jim Everett. I don't think he loses a lot of cases. Hey BTW isn't Sandman in the law profession? I would love for him to be my lawyer because we are both Auburn fans and if I ever got attacked at an LSU/Auburn game, I'm sure he would loved to sue the pants off of them for me.

War Eagle

There's no money in suing a bunch of broke, drunk college students. When a drunk Federal Express driver hits you causing you permanent disability...give me a call.

/mercenary

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom