Need a womans help (1 Viewer)

Baby's Momma has a medium but it's mostly for length purposes. She's 5'11" and slim. You should be fine with the small. Tip: It's always better to buy smaller if you're unsure.

ok cpg when it gets here you gonna see my bayou bullet...hrmm ok nevermind lol.

and thanks Rainbowgirl for the suggestion, I went with the small. Maybe I should of gone with the white...but man I just think women with pink jerseys are the best of both worlds, Saints fan..check, sexy in pink...check. win win situation...

who knows..maybe I will get her a white one for the superbowl Who Dat!

Thanks again all my SR brethren!

Baby's Momma has a medium but it's mostly for length purposes. She's 5'11" and slim. You should be fine with the small. Tip: It's always better to buy smaller if you're unsure.

married for almost 8 years man so this is something I am familiar with, but I do appreciate this tip as all men should know it :)

If that's really her ..then YAY DIVORCE !!!!!

No on the pink jerseys. You have to get up close to see which team the jersey is for.

I just got my first jersey (I like things more fitted and jerseys are boxy - even the womens). This one was more fitted and has a draw string on one side, sparkles on the neck, and short loose sleeves. Of course, this is Panthers but I'm sure they have something similar for Saints.

So, is this thread really about what size the jersey should be? Or, is it more about showing off the new girlfriend? :scratch: hmmm

I think pink jerseys are fine for little girls, but for me, I want the black and gold. I have found, however, that for my fellow females who are newer fans, the pink jersey is a good step in the indoctrination process towards complete Saints Fanatic Stage, so it has its place in the Who Dat couture as well.

Plus, once her transformation is complete, that gives you another gift idea down the road.

And in case my husband is reading this thread, I want a black throwback Dalton Hilliard jersey...Christmas will be here soon...:D

First - if squaw going to remain girlfriend, buy jersey a little bigger for augmentation you will furnish at 1 year anniversary.

Second - if squaw is possible rebound marriage type, buy jersey much bigger as she will grow into it quickly after vows.

Third - you said she got Black Bush - squaw not real blonde (thought you should know).

Bayouman: If you have found women's Saints jerseys here in SD let me know so I can pick one up for my fiancee. I haven't seen a big selection of any Saints stuff around here yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom