Need a womans help (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
so imma buy a pink Brees jersey for my girlfriend... not a clue what size I should get. She is 5'5" and slim, I am going to get it online for her birthday so I don;t want to take her out and hold a jersey up to her. Thanks and lemme know if you need anymore info :)

for everyone that remembers the divorce is going great lol. ok bad joke.

Who Dat!

so imma buy a pink Brees jersey for my girlfriend... not a clue what size I should get. She is 5'5" and slim, I am going to get it online for her birthday so I don;t want to take her out and hold a jersey up to her. Thanks and lemme know if you need anymore info :)

for everyone that remembers the divorce is going great lol. ok bad joke.

Who Dat!
You know what....I need a picture

Maybe one that has as much skin as possible so we can see her curves and whatnot....you know, to figure out the jersey size

We need to see everything we can before we help you out

Just remember, we are helping you

I think you're going to have to measure her breasts.

I would wait until she's asleep to do that.

well she bought a black Bush jersey...Oh yeah she is from New York and is now converted into a Who Dat.

Last edited:
You know what....I need a picture

Maybe one that has as much skin as possible so we can see her curves and whatnot....you know, to figure out the jersey size

We need to see everything we can before we help you out

Just remember, we are helping you

The pink is just a woman thing I believe, she is a blonde...green/hazel eyes and loves pink...looked good on Romos' X :D

Last edited:
5'5 and slim is probably between a small and a medium. Jerseys run big so you're probably cool with a small. My wife is 5'7 and slim and think she has a small.

p5580994dt.jpg

:9:

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://nfledge.net/?tracker=4798"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://nfledge.net/?tracker=4798" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>Dude, not a pink one. Don't they make real jerseys in women's sizes?

No pinks. The Black and Gold looks just fine on chicks....

Why don't you just get the pink jersey in the same size as the black Bush jersey?

She just ordered the black one as well, she is a new who dat. said she had a surprise for me as well...pretty sure it is the Saints thong :mwink:

I will go with the small, thanks everyone for your input(chuck) lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom