Need advice for a friend (1 Viewer)

Shockmo

Shocking....isn't it?
Reaction score
My "friend" has been removed from the spouse's house for 4 months. He now finds himself attracted to another woman with that woman attracted to him as well. He is asking me what to do. Should he explore the other relationship? The odds of him reuniting with his spouse is probably 75% no 25% yes. No divorce in the works yet. What should I tell him?

I'm no expert, but I'd want to know:

How much "stuff" does he have?

Feelings for the wife?

Kids involved?

Situation/stability of other lady?

Which one is freakier in bed?

etc....

There's only so much you can tell him. It's sounds as if he has already made up his mind. If it's really over between the two, then there's no reason forcing something that's no longer there.

My "friend" has been removed from the spouse's house for 4 months. He now finds himself attracted to another woman with that woman attracted to him as well. He is asking me what to do. Should he explore the other relationship? The odds of him reuniting with his spouse is probably 75% no 25% yes. No divorce in the works yet. What should I tell him?

If there is a 1% chance he will get back with his spouse, i'd say its not fair to the other girl to start a "relationship" with her. I'd hold off on that. Now if its a situation where they just want to shag and go there seperate ways, thats probably not a big deal. But if (when) the spouse finds out, she'll be ******, and unless the law has changed since 91, Adultery is something she could use against him.

After 4 months its time for you friend to either **** or get off the pot. Start reconciling or start the divorce process.

Stuff is minimal. He has 3 teenage kids, potential newbie has 2 pre teen kids. He has hung around for a few years basically for the kids sake. Wife engages in adulterous behaviour. Other lady is stable single mom. Don't think the bed thing has happened.

he is a free man.....tell him to enjoy life and avoid a relationship for a while....

Sounds like a great marriage.
/sarcasm

Start the divorce stuff before doing the exploring would be what I would start with.

yep - sounds like he has the legal upper hand and should keep it that way.

Stuff is minimal. He has 3 teenage kids, potential newbie has 2 pre teen kids. He has hung around for a few years basically for the kids sake. Wife engages in adulterous behaviour. Other lady is stable single mom. Don't think the bed thing has happened.

well if shes doing other guys why cant he go do other girls?

id say hook up with the other one.

Sounds like a great marriage.
/sarcasm

Start the divorce stuff before doing the exploring would be what I would start with.

You have to realize ....this friend is in MS. Nuff said.

Hey Peyton...when ya movin' down here bubba?

We're one kid short of a Bayou Brady Bunch!

Tell him to move on and find a new woman. Preferably one much younger than him with no kids, her own money, and a nice set of.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom