Need Hammer n Nails project info! (1 Viewer)

saintfan57

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
A couple of friends of mine are going to be in New Orleans and wanted to spend a day volunteering to help a rebuilding effort. I'd mentioned the Hammer n Nails project to them in the past and they are very interested if one of the park projects (or any other project) is happening the Saturday they are in town (I'm not sure of the date yet). The problem is I can't find any info on the project since the cutover to the new board! Can anyone help?!

Thanks!
Craig

Thanks for the info...I'll send a PM to Jay or Alex. I've found out my friend will be in town the Saturday after Thanksgiving so hopefully something is happening that day!

I still haven't been able to get any info...Alex's PM box is full and Jay hasn't responded yet (does the board still alert you when a PM is sent to you???). My friends will be in town one day for this...the Saturday after Thanksgiving. If anyone has info on projects they could volunteer to help with that day please let me know!

Broderick Green brgreen@cityofno.com

hey guys this is the main man on the project... Jay Foster and I have been trying to get a list of Park projects for the rest of the year but they have not been established yet so we get info a few days before the project and it is almost impossible assemble a work crew in that ammount of time so we have been limited as far as recruiting goes.... Please do come out and help I will make sure you get the info for your trip.... Thanks Alex (hammernnails)

Broderick Green brgreen@cityofno.com

hey guys this is the main man on the project... Jay Foster and I have been trying to get a list of Park projects for the rest of the year but they have not been established yet so we get info a few days before the project and it is almost impossible assemble a work crew in that ammount of time so we have been limited as far as recruiting goes.... Please do come out and help I will make sure you get the info for your trip.... Thanks Alex (hammernnails)

Thanks Alex...I'll pass this along to my friends. If anyone else has info on projects they could work on that day let me know (since it sounds like these park projects aren't finalized until shortly before the weekend).

I'm about to email Broderick right now but BTTT if anyone has info on this weekend's project already!

No info on the project but I would like to report that the weather is absolutely beautiful today. :D If it's like this on Saturday, you'll be looking for a reason to get outside. Thanks to all who make the effort to help!

Edit:

Saturday's forecast:

High: 72° F
Low: 50° F

Skies clear - little wind.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom