Question Need Help. Anybody have info on moving companies? (1 Viewer)

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I am in the process of moving from Lafayette to Slidell. In the next two weeks, I plan to move my household belongings to my new address. I have hit a brick wall searching online for reputable movers. Does anybody have any ideas of which company could provide reputable service for an intrastate move? Any help would be appreciated.

I’ve always had really good experiences with Two Men and a Truck.. I’ve unfortunately had to move more often than i would have liked over the last few years due to work, both in and out of Louisiana .. Not sure if Lafayette has a Two Men location, but New Orleans has two locations that you could utilize (at least they did as of about 3 yrs ago).. .. The key is to tell them you want a flat rate, NOT an hourly rate.. In my experience, no matter how simple the move, if they are working on an hourly basis the movers tend to drag *** in order to make more money, and the move winds up being a whole lot more expensive for you.. . Since each Two Men is independently owned, some locations will let you do a flat rate , some will not.. Good luck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom