Need help getting Shreveport FOX to show our LOUISIANA team!! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
According to the schedule, the Shreveport FOX station will be airing the 3-2 Cowgirls/Falcons instead of the 5-0 Saints/Dolphins game this Sunday. We go through this every year but this season especially is ridiculous. There are hundreds of fans up here who cheer for our state's team regardless of whether they are winning or losing. But with this year's team having a chance at making history - we would like to see it.

Please join us in contacting the local station at the link below. We are hoping to get the support needed to be able to see our AWESOME team play!!!

http://www.kmsstv.com/info/contact

You are wasting your time. This kind of thread is started pretty much every week of every season for as far back as I have been a member on SR. You would be better served getting an outside antenna and pointing it towards Monroe to pick up their Fox station, which almost always carries the Saints. Trying to get KMSS to change is about as productive as banging your head against a brick wall.

True, but I know of 2 times that they actually posted a message on their website about the influx of complaints and changed the schedule. So we can only hope. There is power in numbers and there are many people trying to help the cause. With the diehard fans up here joining up with the new fans coming onboard, maybe we can make it happen!!

You are wasting your time. This kind of thread is started pretty much every week of every season for as far back as I have been a member on SR. You would be better served getting an outside antenna and pointing it towards Monroe to pick up their Fox station, which almost always carries the Saints. Trying to get KMSS to change is about as productive as banging your head against a brick wall.

The only time KARD in Monroe doesn't carry the Saints is when Fox doesn't have the game (KNOE Carries the CBS games when the Saints play an AFC team in the Dome) or Pre-season. For some reason they can't get a deal from Cox Sports to carry the Pre-season games but Comcast does pick up those games.

Added my plea. I had to rewrite it as my first draft came off a little..shall we say..anti-cowboy.

I got the Sunday Ticket because of this. I'm not going to get my hopes up with KMSS management. Same old story. Same old Shreveport.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom