need help please. (1 Viewer)

JackT.

was Jake from State Farm
Reaction score
After the last windows update, my WiFi was disabled. Thinking a system restore would help, I mistakenly did a system reset and when it rebooted I got a message. Nothing will work. Can I use a repair disk or do I need the windows 10 OS disk? This is what comes up.0522192231.jpg

system reset, sets back to factory defaults,, need to select boot device, and select correct one with system partition. I'd cycle thru till got the right one.
ifyou have a recovery image.. i'd use it.

Did you get this figured out?

robsmith is probably correct. You likely need to go into the bios and tell the computer which hard drive to try to boot from. Failing that, you can make a bootable windows 10 USB stick using Microsoft's tool found on their website. That can give you some recovery options as well as reinstall if it comes to that.

Did you get this figured out?

robsmith is probably correct. You likely need to go into the bios and tell the computer which hard drive to try to boot from. Failing that, you can make a bootable windows 10 USB stick using Microsoft's tool found on their website. That can give you some recovery options as well as reinstall if it comes to that.
Tried going into bios but it is blank. Don't have a way to download anything so just going to save up and get another computer. Thanks for the help though. ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom