need PS3 Headset help (1 Viewer)

seandroog

USFL superstar!
Reaction score
I just bought a PS3 (Had to get it for madden). I borrowed some games form my bro and wanna get a headset to talk to friends over PSN.

Anyone have any suggestions as to which I should get? A friend suggested just getting a USB one so I could use it on my PC also but I'd want to get one that works well on PS3 and wouldn't break. Cost is always a concern of course.

almost any headset that works with your phone will automatically work with the playstation...so if you have one of those, go for it...I have the sony brand headset that came with the SOCOM game a while back...it also works on my iPhone too

Thanks! great to know.

I've tried several different bluetooth headsets and none of them work very well. It's usually hard to hear and hard for others to hear you. If you don't mind the cord, I suggest trying the USB headset. It can't be any worse.

my plantronics works on it. The motorolla one I bought at first didn't work.

I have the official Sony PS3 headset and it's garbage compared to the Xbox headset that came with the Xbox. Communication sounds bad, like talking in a drum or something.

I have the official Sony PS3 headset and it's garbage compared to the Xbox headset that came with the Xbox. Communication sounds bad, like talking in a drum or something.

If you're talking about the wired one that comes with the 360 then yeah, it should sound better since its wired. Even then I don't really notice much of a difference at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom