Need Some Help Finding Saints Cleatus Robot, 1.0 (1 Viewer)

WhoDatster81

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I see the 2.0 version available, but can't find the older version in stock. Anyone know where I could get it, or if someone has one for sale I'd be interested in a purchase. Thanks in advance. Attached a pic of the version I'm seeking.

large_1197_500x500_FH739_NEW_ORLEANS_WEB.jpg

I always thought that Cleatus was the worst name for that robot. I get why they named it that, but it just doesn't flow. I think they should have given different names for the robots that went with their teams.

Like:
Drewbonic Plague
Tony Robo

I'll check at the Fox store to see if it looks like that one in the picture

I'll check at the Fox store to see if it looks like that one in the picture

Checked there, no dice. The model has been discontinued by the makers so I'm hoping to luck up and find someone selling theirs :rant:

I see the 2.0 version available, but can't find the older version in stock. Anyone know where I could get it, or if someone has one for sale I'd be interested in a purchase. Thanks in advance. Attached a pic of the version I'm seeking.

large_1197_500x500_FH739_NEW_ORLEANS_WEB.jpg

I got one. Right when they first came out. The box has never been opened. I am also glad to hear that the have discontinuted it. What's your price?:9:

Just thought I'd share the one I have in my office. I did a little customizing to this one!

Attachments

• 20130305_081300.jpg
    20130305_081300.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 4
I saw one at the Academy on vets.

You can get them at Walgreens.My mom got me one from there a few weeks ago.

Are you guys sure it's not the new version of the bot? (2.0) The 1s seemed to have been discontinued in 2011, which is what I'm looking for. Also, I don't live in La so doubtful any saints merch would be in local walgreens or academy. I did check Academy online just to see. Nothing there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom