Need Some Serious Help (1 Viewer)

BodyofBreesus

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Hey how's it going guys? This is my first post although I have been an avid reader since becoming a member a few months ago and I'm only posting out of extreme necessity for help.

I usually take great pride in my fantasy football league and making my own decisions but I'm in quite a tough spot. I need to win this week to make it into the playoffs and give The Hairy Thundercats a chance for ultimate glory and I thought a little advice couldn't hurt.

My number #1 QB Matt Schaub is out for the season and my options to start week 13 are Matt Hasselback, Ryan Fitzpatrick, or Kyle Orton. I could also pick up Alex Smith or Matt Moore but I need some serious points this week so playing conservative isn't an option. I could give my own opinions as to who I could start and why but I wanted to leave that up to you guys.

Also, we run a two RB, three WR, and one flex spot league. My options consist of
-Reggie Bush
-Ryan Matthews
-Darren Sproles

-Marques Colston
-Nate Washington
-Laurent Robinson
-Plaxico
-Antonio Brown
-Mike Williams

They're all good players with a good amount of upside. I think I have a great bench but other than Reggie Bush and Laurent Robinson and maybe Ryan Matthews I'm not sure who is a sure start.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Also, last night's game against the Giants was probably one of the more satisfying wins of the season knowing that a team supposedly competing with us for a top spot in the NFC didn't exactly compete very well.

WHO DAT!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom