Need tickets to Dallas Game (1 Viewer)

rickyjones

I’ve always believed.
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I am looking for about 6-8 tickets to the Dec 10th Cowboys game in Dallas. I am from Lakeview and now live in Dallas but am finding tickets to be a tough find.
Any ideas or suggestions how I can make Texas stadium my dome away from home for the day?

Chopzley

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
try ebay
or you could just go to gators and cheer along with the other 100 plus saints fans

nolawave3

Reaction score
we just bought ours off of stubhub...kinda high priced because we waited so long, but we got 4 together 10th row from the field.

we have another 4 or 5 who are stil lwaiting buyt most likely will go as well. and they are going to use stub hub.

Reaction score
Yeah I just bought five tickets off Stubhub for $200 a piece but then they added a 10% service charge and $12 for shipping and handling and my total was $1112. It's my Christmas gifts so let's just hope they win baby!!!

dome patrol

knowucantreadmypokerface
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm about 85% sure I landed some lower level seats in section 6 today (Saints sidelines).

If you have the cash I'd probably just fork it over just to make sure you're there. But you could always hope for a Cryboys collapse (they play Indy, Tampa, and the Giants).

daybreaker

STH since 2006
Reaction score
We'll be in Dallas, but wont be going to the game, too expensive... Where is a good sports bar to go to, where there will be more Saints fans than Cowgirls?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)