Need tickets to Dallas Game (1 Viewer)

rickyjones

I’ve always believed.
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I am looking for about 6-8 tickets to the Dec 10th Cowboys game in Dallas. I am from Lakeview and now live in Dallas but am finding tickets to be a tough find.
Any ideas or suggestions how I can make Texas stadium my dome away from home for the day?

we just bought ours off of stubhub...kinda high priced because we waited so long, but we got 4 together 10th row from the field.

we have another 4 or 5 who are stil lwaiting buyt most likely will go as well. and they are going to use stub hub.

Yeah I just bought five tickets off Stubhub for $200 a piece but then they added a 10% service charge and $12 for shipping and handling and my total was $1112. It's my Christmas gifts so let's just hope they win baby!!!

I'm about 85% sure I landed some lower level seats in section 6 today (Saints sidelines).

If you have the cash I'd probably just fork it over just to make sure you're there. But you could always hope for a Cryboys collapse (they play Indy, Tampa, and the Giants).

We'll be in Dallas, but wont be going to the game, too expensive... Where is a good sports bar to go to, where there will be more Saints fans than Cowgirls?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom